1) What song are you currently addicted to?
Guns of Brixton by The Clash and Haunted by Type O Negative
2) What was the last movie you saw?
3) ZOMBIES OR ROBOTS ; VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLVES:
Zombies and vampires
4) Cats or dogs?
Kitties! Love them.
5) What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
I'm rather obsessed with Type O Negative these days because Peter just died. I have all their albums on the player at work and in my car and keeping listening to them.
6) What's one thing you miss about being a kid?
Not having to pay bills
7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I don't really care. My husband and I switch sides all the time.
8) What was the last thing you bought?
This lovely bottle of water next to me that is helping treat my dry mouth.
9) Would you rather date a good singer, or a good cook?
10) If you could speak any language (including that of animals, plants, rainbows, whatever floats your boat), what would it be?
11) What do you do when you're in a bad mood?
Listen to music
12) What was the last meal you ate?
Steak and potatoes
13) Do you want to learn another language?
I would love to. I currently speak English and German and am working to learn Japanese and Russian.
14) Five things you can't live without:
1. My friends and family
2. My computer
15) Favourite subject in university/school/any educational institution you've been in:
16) What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I just don't know...
17) What are you looking forward to?
Graduation at the end of the month!
18) What is playing out of your speakers, right now?
KQRS Morning Show podcast
19) If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
San Diego - I love it there. If it had to be closer, I would just leave work and go home for the day.