I originally saw this from ehlwyen , but saw it on bl_graphics yesterday and just had to do it. It's just too fun.
Anyone who wants to have have a go too, just comment saying 'i want to play too!' and I'll give you 10 actors and 10 actresses to name your favorite films of theirs.
1. Timothy Olyphant - Go. I had to pick this - it's the first thing I ever saw him in and my husband and I ALWAYS call him Todd ever since. I didn't know his real name until about a year ago!
2. Johnny Depp - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. There's so many others, but I love Hunter S. Thompson and Johnny Depp played him PERFECTLY in this.
3. Christian Slater - Very Bad Things. Loved him in Heathers too, but this movie is just twisted as hell.
4. Lance Henriksen - Pumpkin Head - I can't pick any other one, as much as I love him. This movie still scares the shit out of me.
5. Jack Nicholson - The Shining
6. Kiefer Sutherland - A Soldier's Sweetheart. If anyone HAS this, PLEASE let me borrow it.
7. Christian Bale - AMERICAN PSYCHO. One of my favorite books and characters of all time and he totally embodied Patrick Bateman.
8. Val Kilmer - Wonderland. Again, there are SO many, but this one just sticks with me.
9. Robert De Niro - Taxi Driver or Casino. I can't choose, he has too many movies.
10. Woody Harrelson - Natural Born Killers
1. Anna Paquin - Trick 'r Treat
2. Christina Ricci - Prozac Nation. There are others, but I loved the book and thought she was perfect for the role.
3. Jennifer Connelly - Requiem for a Dream. She deserved to win a lot of the awards she was nominated for in that film.
4. Julianne Moore - Boogie Nights. That movie made me just love her.
5. Maggie Gyllenhaal - Stranger than Fiction
6. Rachel McAdams - The Notebook. I know, it seems so obvious since I'm a girl, but I don't even like chick flicks! This movie was just so sweet.
7. Rosario Dawson - Death Proof. She was just so damn cute in it.
8. Salma Hayek - From Dusk til Dawn. She made all us curvy girls feel hot after that.
9. Natalie Portman - The Professional
10.Kate Hudson - How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. If you haven't seen it and think it's a chick flick, it's not. It's hysterical. I wouldn't have watched it as many times if I had if it wasn't.