1. Who is your favorite band?
Too many...Pink Floyd, Type O Negative, Deftones, Nine Inch Nails, and more.
2. Who is your favorite solo artist?
Again, a lot...Prince, Marilyn Manson, Tori Amos, David Bowie, and more.
3. Who is your favorite vocalist?
That's really tough. Prince has an amazing voice.
4. Who is your favorite guitarist?
5. Who is your favorite bassist?
Besides my husband, Peter Steele.
6. Who is your favorite drummer?
7. What is your favorite music related TV show?
I don't have one at the moment...
8. What is a song you know all the lyrics to?
So many...but for the sake of this, we'll go with "Space Oddity" by David Bowie
9. Quick, what’s a line from that song?
"Tell my wife I love her very much. She knows. Ground control to Major Tom, your circuts dead. There's something wrong. Can you hear me, Major Tom?"
10. What’s your favorite music related movie?
Does "A Clockwork Orange" count? If not, "Pink Floyd: The Wall".
11. Sexiest male musician?
PRINCE. The man is in his fifties and still looks fabulous in clothes and shoes that don't fit me.
12. Sexiest female musician?
Lots, but I just adore Taylor Swift. Not only is she just gorgeous, she seems to be a really genuine person.
13. Favorite rock act?
Rolling Stones, to pick one.
14. Favorite pop act?
Over time - Prince. Today? Katy Perry.
15. Favorite country act?
Reba! I've loved her since I was little.
16. Favorite non-English speaking band?
17. Favorite song from a movie?
Oh, there are SO many!
18. What song do you have/want as your ringtone?
"Singing in the Rain" - the Malcolm McDowell version.
19. Which musician’s closet do you want to raid?
Jennifer Lopez's. That woman has an insanely good fashion sense.
20. Favorite TV show theme song?