SIX PAIRINGS I LIKE:
1. Catherine and Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights)
2. Mulder and Scully (X-Files)
3. Peter and Olivia (Fringe)
4. Shelly and Eric (The Crow)
5. Clarice and Hannibal (Silence of the Lambs)
6. Jessica and Hoyt (True Blood)
THREE SHIPS I'VE ABANDONED:
7. Sam and Madison (Supernatural)
8. Tim and Tyra (Friday Night Lights)
9. Angel and Cordelia (Angel)
THREE SHIPS I'VE NEVER LIKED:
10. Buffy and Riley (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
11. Cordelia and Conner (Angel)
12. Dean and Lisa (Supernatural)
TWO SHIPS THAT HAVE PIQUED MY INTEREST:
13. Damon and Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
14. Eric and Sookie (True Blood)
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
It was all based on lies and evil.
2. Who do you know that ships #13?
Oh, God, who do I NOT know?
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?
For the Hannibal movie to be remade with the book ending in it instead of that stupid different film ending. In the book, they got together and remained a couple. It was MESSED up, but awesome.
4. What is your favorite moment for #1?
When they were lying together in that little window area being all sweet with each other. It's such a loving moment. And then when Cathy's ghost finally found Heathcliff and they were reunited in the afterlife.
5. How long have you been following couple #6?
Season two of the show.
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop caring?
Tyra's character (followed by her storyline as a consequence) changed drastically. Tim's didn't, so they just didn't seem to work together anymore.
7. Which ship do you prefer--#2 or #4?
You can't do this to me. It's too much.
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12.
Buffy and Riley. Although I didn't have an issue with the character of Riley, I only like Buffy with vampires.
9. What interests you about #14?
I haven't read the books in which the couple is completely different. I really want to see where the show will take it.
10. When did you stop liking #7?
When I stopped watching the show.
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the series?
12. What's a song that reminds you of #1?
"Do I Have to Say the Words?" by Bryan Adams
13. Which of these ships do you love the most right now?
Catherine and Heathcliff
14. Which do you dislike the most?
Cordelia and Conner
15. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would they be?
Mulder and Scully & Peter and Olivia. The conversations ALONE...
16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if yes.
17. Did #4 have a happy ending? Do you think one is likely?
Depends on how you look at it. They met a violent attack and death, but it was avenged and they met in the afterlife.
18. What would make you start shipping #14?
The hotness factor.
19. If only one could happen, which would you prefer--#2 or #6?
Oh, Mulder and Scully all the way!
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
They met and didn't have a romantic relationship. Rather, they remainded great friends. I think Riley would have been great as just a friend to Buffy.