- 1 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- 2 Supernatural
- 1 True Blood (spoiler for 5x03)
PLEASE DO NOT STEAL, REPOST, CLAIM AS YOUR OWN, OR SELL ANY OF THESE IMAGES. This includes posting them on personal blogs, Facebook, Fanpop, Tumblr, Twitter, and anywhere else you can imagine. They are for personal desktop use ONLY. Thank you.
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE!!! Not only did these take a bit to do and comments are appreciated, comments also tell me what people like to see. If I know what you like to see, odds are that I'll take time to make more in the future. :)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- A Ghost: I'm one of those that absolutely LOVED Willow and Tara, so I found this scene to be so heartbreaking. And as much as I understood Amber Benson's reasons for not wanting to have The First show up as Tara, I thought that was such a fantastic route not taken, that I decided to do it through fanart. So here we are. I like that I was able to do the manip on her face, as I found that shot so frightening that I feel it would have taken a lot from it had it not been there. That part is in black and white because it is the evil realization part, where there is pretty much nothing good going on at all. It's just fear and evil.
- In Exchange For You: I think it's quite obvious why I chose this scene for this wallpaper. These lyrics describe sacrifice and these ones in particular really sound like the way that the whole family makes deals with demons to pull back their loved ones. I always wanted to make a better wall of this because my older ones were...not good. I was thinking of using some textures or stock on this, but whenever I tried, it really pulled away from the atmosphere of the piece.
- Wandering The Streets: I thought these lyrics really screamed Sam's character during Dean's time in Hell. I was so happy with how they portrayed his character during this time because they made it SO dark and realistic. They just made him completely lost and inhuman without Dean. It was GREAT! So I used the darker tones and lyrics for this one.
- From Dark Water: So, for those of you who have been following along with this season, Tara was turned into a vampire - WHICH SHE HATES. I have always loved this character and never cared for the fact that people rip on her on a constant basis. She's been a victim throughout the series and since the series is basically based upon the predators, I feel the sympathy for victims is often lost. She is finally no longer a victim, due to her vamperism, but she despises what she is, due to her past of being raped and brutalized by them. So she takes it upon herself to commit suicide by burning herself alive in a tanning bed. This is the end of the last episode, so I honestly don't believe that she'll be dead.
Here's some technical stuff - I really attribute these lyrics to suicide. Maybe it's because I am clinically depressed and such lyrics really jump out at me, but this is what I feel these lyrics are all about. When it comes to the composition, I originally was going to do all black and white because that is how Tara feels about vampires. I also was not going to add any fire, but I felt it worked better than adding the caps of her burning. It really gives it a more extreme effect. Plus, I had the color of the fire because it is so intense.